November 9, 2010

good.

Life has been so good to me lately, despite being totally sick for the last month. I'm finally getting over this terrible cold that I've had. It took me finally giving in and going to the doctor, taking some time off work, and actually resting for once. The only thing I have left is my cough, but hopefully that will be gone by next week.

The bear and I have been doing so well lately. We had a really great weekend of dancing, drinking, documentarying... yeah, new word. And tomorrow night is date night, which includes Due Date and sleepovers. I'm so happy to be able to sleep in Thursday & Friday thanks to Veterans Day + working for the school district. Yay for being paid to not go to work. And since the bear is a Vet, Thursday we're gonna go try to get some free food deals for his service to this country.

The whole way home from work tonight, all I wanted to do was listen to "Home" by LCD Soundsystem. It just seemed fitting. Even after going out and grabbing drinks with coworkers after we were off work, I still couldn't wait to come home. I've seen such a change in myself over the last few months. It's not that I don't want to go out anymore, I'm just enjoying my quite time at home more and more. It probably has a lot to do with me being sick too. I just have so much going on, and I'm trying to save money for my trip to San Francisco at the beginning of December, that the idea of being home in my pajamas seems so much more enticing than being out/being blacked out.

I'm sure I'll return to my previously scheduled drunken Candice soon enough. She does usually pop her curly head out every few weeks. But until then...



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment