November 16, 2009

forever.

Diamonds are forever, but I prefer tattoos. My best friend Andy [BBF... Bacon Best Friends?... we have a weird friendship to say the least] decided to start on his sleeve and I've been wanting to get my knuckle tattooed for awhile, so we decided to have a tattoo party weekend. We ventured to Sid's Tattoo in Santa Ana, Ca Saturday night to get his started. Our friend Bill was doing the deed. His tattoo took about 3 hours and is an amazing traditional black and grey [I'll post pictures soon].

As for me, Bill told me about this special they were going to be having every Sunday for the next year. $60 Sundays! You pick one of 7 designs and it's only $60. So I saw one of the designs Saturday while Andy was being tattooed and made a joke that I should get it with the word "MUFFIN" written above... and that was it. Everyone was sold, including me, and Bill offered to do my knuckle as well.

So off I went Sunday afternoon with my lovely love Patty to get me scarred for life.



I am so incredibly happy with how they came out. Andy came by to visit while I was getting them done which made the BBF Tattoo Party 2009 a success.

Now to decided what to get with my next paycheck...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment