November 11, 2009

perfection.

We all strive for perfection at least once in our life. Whether it's the perfect meal, the perfect winter coat, the perfect mate, or the perfect cocktail. The only thing I know about perfection is that it's a pretty farfetched idea. But if there's anything that's close to perfect it's helvetica.

[Now was I terribly sad when I found out that I couldn't use helvetica for this blog... well YES! But I deal.]

I've had a lot of changes and stress happening in the last month, and my "perfect" world was turned upside down several times. But to balance myself out I'm ordering this little love:



Gotta love plastique* on etsy.

A girl can use a little perfection close to her heart... or at least as close to perfection as one can get in Santa Ana.

If you haven't seen the movie that fuels my obsession with this font, get on Netflix and watch it right now. Like seriously, right now.



This week has been crazy, but I have a job interview tomorrow that could be a step in the career direction. I love that my career choice is baking, because at the end of the day you really just made a bunch of cakes and cookies and other delicious treats. How amazing is that? So I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed about this one.

xx

candice

No comments:

Post a Comment