February 10, 2010

bake.


I'm moving on to bigger and better things...


I got the job at the bakery! I'm now going to be a professional baker [thanks for the title Eli!]. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. And for the first time in forever I feel like a grown up.

There's other exciting things I have to talk about, but not in this post. I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm exhausted and want to finish my tall can of PBR & hit the sack.

I finally feel like things are turning around in a good way! I must have taken a good turn in the karma department. And as much drama and stupid things that have been happening lately, this drives all those negative feelings away, and for the first time in I don't know how long I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so excited for this new adventure!

Okay bed time now. My eyes are almost half shut anyway.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment