February 28, 2010

tech-yum.




I want to make these! But probably with chocolate sugar cookie dough so I can get a darker color on them.

Who knew technology could be so damn delicious?

I'm baking my ass off nowadays. I worked my first week at the bakery, and I'm catching on pretty fast as far as I can tell. Then I had a lush pastries order during my 2 days off so that gave me some extra practice at frosting.

My 430am wake-up calls don't make me too happy, but I'm getting more and more used to it. I just wish I could survive on only one job, but there's nothing I can do for the time being. At least I spend most of the day doing something I really love. Not many people can say that, including me a few weeks back. Mostly I'm just exhausted, but that's good cause hopefully it will keep me out of trouble. Oh something like that...

Sleep is overwhelming me now though, so I best close my eyes and get this sleepfest show on the road.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment