March 8, 2010

3am.

Tegan and Sara - Hell from Catherine Lutes on Vimeo.


I've had a really weird weekend... really weird. Full mostly of work, then drinking, then friends, then sleep. I prioritize well. Things are really pretty great when you get down to it.

Changes are tough though and I'm working on it. It's weird how things that felt so familiar before are almost like a stranger now. It's like I'm progressing so much, but some things have set me back a year + and I'm awkward and uncomfortable.

Gosh, growing up and being an adult with adult feelings and emotions and problems is hard. I know it will get harder and easier in some senses. For now it's hard... but everything else I'm dealing well with.

Life is funny. I lost my other half and am trying to build myself into being that lost half... because that's what needs to happen. It's awesome.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment