March 23, 2010

femme.


For some odd reason I've been trying to gussy up more. I'll throw on eye shadow and liner, make sure my hair is especially big and curly, and today I even decided to put on a dress. In the daylight.

What is wrong with me?

In other "changes" news: Patty & I are on a mission. We're planning on taking a trip to Laughlin this summer, and for the next 3 months it's mission 'how much weight can we lose in these 3 months'. Yes, every time I start a mission like this it usually fails, but maybe because I'm not going at it alone it will work out better. So anyone that sees me in the next few months might run across a cranky Candice because I will be cutting out a lot of beer and a lot of cheese. I guess this means I'll be calling March-June the "Jameson and Turkey Cutlet" months.

Wow I used a lot of parentheses in that faux paragraph of mine. Hmph.

Well now I'm off to go shopping for boozy cupcake supplies. The other half of the bottle of Stone Imperial Russian Stout will probably be my last beer for awhile... at least it's a good one!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment