April 2, 2010

bangs.


Meet Fortran... my roomie's pup/my partner in crime when I have a day off


I went today and got my hair cut... it was mostly bulk getting taken out rather than length. I asked Nicole to straighten it for me cause it's been months since I've even attempted to do it, and to also give me some bangin' bangs. Results: I love it. I'm sure I'll be back to curly in a few days, but for my grandma's birthday party tomorrow, I'll look pretty snazzy.

I'm so excited because my brother is coming into town tonight, and he's staying with me for the weekend. He's one of my favorite people ever. And we always have fun adventures. So we're going out tonight Downtown... gonna shake up Santa Ana a bit.

Until then, Fortran and I are gonna continue to be lazy and lay on the couch. Maybe we'll go outside so I can have a cigarette, and he can sniff around. And maybe we'll even watch Angel-A which I've had from Netflix for almost a week. I'm glad to have some good company with me today.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment