June 7, 2010

back.

Despite feeling exhausted, this weekend has led me back to where I was a year ago. How I felt before my world got shook up last summer. And I won't knock the summer of '09 because it was pretty rad. But I'm looking forward to some air conditioning, good beer, bike rides [please let me get my bike soon], book clubs, and good times with EVERYONE this summer.

I feel like my old self again, and the diamond on my right knuckle seems even more authentic now.

I lived to tell the tale.

----------------------

You ever reach a point where you need to download some new music because everything you have right now is tied to someone or something else, and you're past that now? Oh well maybe it's just me.

I get paid on Thursday and there will definitely be some new music added to my library. Well new-old music. I'm always about 5 years behind it seems.

Elvis Perkins & Jenny Owen Youngs, you will be in my life even more soon. And hopefully Allison Weiss as well.







Well I told myself I'd go to bed about an hour ago, and even though I'm laying here, I'm pretty sure it's a better idea to close my eyes and get some sleep. I have a few more long days ahead of me before parental times and Stone growler fills.

xx

2 comments:

  1. you need to spend some time on captaincrawl
    why buy your music when u can steal it
    ?

    ReplyDelete