August 30, 2010

presents!

My birthday is less than a month away, and even though I don't expect presents from anyone, here's a little wishlist that I'm making up anyway. A girl can dream right? And I mostly dream in helvetica.


Even though I would prefer white lettering, it's still simple and fantastic. I am a girl that loves her tote bags [for proof of this, please see my closest].

[source]


I tried to talk Jami into us getting this for the living room. I'm hoping she might just make me one, even if it's just out of poster board.


I love me some ghetto gold jewelry. Especially nerdy ghetto gold.

[source]


I would sleep so much better at night with this hanging above my bed.


Just insane. I've been pining for this scarf for months. It's the most creative thing I've come across in a long time.

And of course I would just love a hardcopy of the movie so I don't have to watch it on my laptop all the time.

In all seriousness, I'm turning 25 this year and as much as I want to make a big deal about it, at the same time I just would love to have a fun evening with my friends at my bar. Nothing crazy, I would still like to function on some level the next morning. I just want to be surrounded by the important people in my life, that's all the matters to me at the end up the day. Oh and going to Hollingshead for lunch because I will get my birthday brownie dammit!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment