December 3, 2010

SF.

I'm heading to San Francisco this afternoon to spend the whole weekend with my brother. I'm so excited for this little vacation. I do wish the bear was coming with me, but next time. :]

All I can think of is this song, and how excited I am to walk everywhere!



I just need to charge my camera batteries, finish laundry & packing, and run to the bank. The bear is dropping me off at the airport around 3pm for my 5pm flight. I can't believe this trip is happening today! Seriously, the time between booking the flight and today went by so fast.

Well I hope everyone out there has a wonderful weekend. I'm gonna do my best to stay off the internet as much as possible, and just enjoy the city and the people I'm with.

xx

1 comment:

  1. you need to write a long and detailed blog about every beer you drank..every place you went....

    ReplyDelete