May 27, 2010

changes.

There are some really good and positive changes happening in the coming weeks. There are also some sad changes, but I'm hoping those will turn into something good.

The biggest one is me having to find a new job because my position is being closed at the school district. After over 4 years of working for the same school I'm gonna be moving on. I'm bummed about it, but it's definitely time to move on, even if it's out of my control. Maybe a forced change was needed.

As for everything else, I'm looking forward to seeing SATC2 with Nicci tomorrow afternoon. I'm also looking forward to reading more of A Prayer for Owen Meany and Jesus' Son [which my lovely friend David was kind enough to lend me]. I'm also excited to hang out with my Patty, sit in my pajamas, sleep in on Saturday, play with Fortran, and maybe get my bangs trimmed. Oh and work a bit too of course.

I sprained my ankle the other day in an accident involving four loko & a doorway, so the lazier I am this weekend, the better.

Well off to bed I go now. 430am is gonna come soon enough. Too soon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment