May 25, 2010

noes.


Less than 12 hours ago I went to Stone Brewing Co and got my growler filled with 2010 Old Guardian. It's like 11.7ish%. It's one of their beers I thought I wasn't a fan of until I tried it for a second time [well the 2009].

I've had this beer several times now on tap at Hollingshead and in bottles, but the growler fill has definitely cemented it in my top 5 beers.

It's slow to kick your ass, but it definitely will. And that oak flavor reminds me of my grandma's cedar chest in a good way. Like she would be proud of me for drinking something so awesome because she was rolling her own cigarettes at the age of 5.


I finished the whole 1 liter growler by myself tonight between P's house and my house. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Sometimes it takes something awesome to make a few crazy days not seem so crazy.

And now I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette, turn off my computer, brush my teeth, and go to bed. Just because.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment