July 1, 2010

busy.

Who knew only having 1 job would still keep me really busy? So what have I been up to the last few weeks? My dear friend Shannon's wedding was definitely #1.



That's the whole set up at the venue. I'm just so happy that they liked everything.

Now that the wedding is done I can move onto my next big project... airbrushed cookies for the next Box Gallery opening. It's Aaron Kraten's show and I'm so excited because we went out to lunch the other day so he could sketch me the image for the cookies.

He was also awesome enough to draw me megaman!



I really need this tattooed on me ASAP.

Well life is going pretty swell at the moment. Good people surrounding me makes that a lot easier. Now if only I could find a second job already!

xx

2 comments:

  1. good on ya chickie, glad to hear you happy and shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love! i feel like my new old self again. ;]

    ReplyDelete