July 18, 2010

catch up.


The show went so great last night. Aaron's art work was amazing. There was a great turn out of people. I passed out a ton of cookies and cards. And everyone had a blast. I'm so lucky to have amazing people in my life that let me do awesome things like this.

It's going to be so strange going back to work tomorrow after 5 days off. But at the same time I'm excited to get back to normal life. These days off were definitely needed though. It was nice to go out and not have to worry about waking up at a certain time the next day. I relaxed, caught up with people, slept, didn't touch a cupcake [you really don't know how happy this made me], drank a bit too much, and had a blast. And on top of everything, this weekend itself was one of the best I've had in a while.


I caught up with an old friend today, and it made me so happy to have a drink, talk, and fuck around for a few hours. It really made me realize that how I react to things going on in other peoples lives can have a serious impact on our friendship. This is something I'm going to be working on.

I have so many good things going on that I really don't want to fuck anything up. I'm looking at expanding lush pastries more on the internetz. I'm going to be revamping my Santa Ana Saved My Life blog now that I have a clear idea on what I want to do with it [stayed tuned because it should be awesome]. I know that everything needs to be taken 1 day at a time, so I'm trying not to stress too much about it.

But as for now I need to get myself to sleep because 4:30am is going to be rough after not seeing it for many days.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment