December 18, 2009

war.


I know I've been listening to this song for years, but yesterday at work it came on and I decided to really pay attention to what he was saying. It was one of those moments of perfect timing with the perfect song.

"Because the truth is that gossip is as good as gospel in this town. You can save face but you won't ever save your soul. And that's a fact."

I have a cookie order to fill today. 3 dozen irish whiskey cookies. Then this weekend I get to start on a birthday cake order for Tuesday. Thank goodness BBF has nice fancy cameras so hopefully now my photos for the website won't be grainy with bad lighting.

Is it really only one week until Christmas? pfffft holidays!

I should really get started on my day. Too much to do and never enough time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment