December 24, 2009

xmas.


Merry Christmas kiddies!

A little Dave Brubeck never hurt anyone, especially during the holidays. I'm not a huge fan of the holidays, but it was nice to wake up at my parents house this morning. We're cooking breakfast and watching terrible tv. And I'm getting to play with their pup Sadie [gosh she makes me want a dog].

I'm heading back to Santa Ana tonight though to hang out with my other family. We're hitting up a dive bar and just doing what we do best [drink, smoke, be amazing]. I'm extra excited also because I get to hopefully hang out with someone awesome before they head back up to SF. [Yeah, it's making me smile a lot.]

Hope everyone has a great holiday! I didn't have high hopes for today, but it's nice to see that the end of this year has taken a turn for the better!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment