December 30, 2009

regrets.

I really try my best to not regret anything I've done. It all happens for a reason, the good and the bad, and it will intentionally form me into the person I'm going to be in the future.

Drunken nights, and nothing fights, and kissing random people... will this have a positive effect on myself in 2010? That's what my biggest struggle is with going into this new year. I'm hoping to find a way to leave the past in the past and have Friday morning be a clean slate.

This doesn't always work out though for the overthinker. So what's a girl to do? I guess just listen to more Camera Obscura and Her Space Holiday. Maybe I'll drink less and read more. Take the time to bake delicious treats for my friends and really be proud of them. Not get jealous as much. And realize that I will lose friends, but I'll gain more independence and hopefully some more great friends because of it.

I want to wake up most mornings and be happy, even if I'm a little hungover.

And mostly I want to love myself fully again.

So 2010 I think I'm ready for you.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment