December 27, 2009

unwrapped.

I feel pretty lucky this xmas because I got a few things that really meant something to me. They weren't just things...


My own mug at Hollingshead.


Best mix cd I've ever heard. I've been playing it non-stop since I got it.


And a Harry Potter Oyster Card holder. Now if I can just get back to london.

This was probably the best xmas I've ever had. It ended with my SA family, some new faces and some old. Those people are really the best present I could get all year.

I'm trying now to figure out plans for New Years. I'm sure I'll end up at Memphis since I can walk there and everyone is pretty much going to be there. But I'm pining for an adventure and I have a few days off around that time. We'll see what happens. Everything always ends up turning into an adventure anyway.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment