January 10, 2010

survey.

I like survey's because they give me something to write about when I don't know what to say. And I like Zuhair! So I stole this from him. You should read his blog. It's made of all sorts of awesome.

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year I didn't make any resolutions because I know myself and I never would have kept it. Call it boredom or ADD or the fact that I know everything changes.

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
more sober nights and more pastries!

What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 5th - first elite event + meeting CH + first trip to Memphis
May 16th - catering The Box Gallery
July 8th - bacon maples bars
September 28th - my birthday was pretty awesome
December 31st - hazy but best NYE ever

Did you suffer illness or injury?
I sprained my ankle outside Memphis in March which sucked but I still made it to Art Walk that Saturday... I am a trooper!

What was the best thing you bought?
my new glasses? haha I don't really know. I spent most of my money on amazing food & drinks.

Where did most of your money go?
Food, booze, billz

What did you get really, really excited about?
lushpastries.com

What songs will always remind you of 2009?






How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent 1/2 the day with my real family and 1/2 the day with my Santa Ana family. It was the best xmas a girl could ask for.

What was your favorite TV program?
LOST + Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives

What was the best book you read?
Paper Towns by John Green [I think it was one of the only books I finished, 2010 needs to get my nose back into books]

What was your favourite film of this year?
500 days of summer... go ahead, call me a girl! but don't call me a hipster!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
black, ballet flats, comfortable

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Tina Fey [Zuhair & I are on the same page] and Joel McHale

What political issue stirred you the most?
prop 8, the economy, i should really read a newspaper sometime...

Who did you miss?
old friends I've lost connection with, but I gained the raddest friends a mortal could ask for

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was, and that you were, too
So I could fall in love with you

- Hello Saferide "My Best Friend"

It's mostly for Patty, but she is my Ellen!

Stay tuned because Patty & I are hopefully going to be starting a collaboration blog in the next few weeks. I'm pretty excited about this.

xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to blog it up. <3 you, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i need to add you to it and we need to sit down and make it look pretty. maybe we can do that tomorrow night or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I'm glad you filled this out! I only answered the ones I wanted to so the actual survey is muuuuch longer. Let me know if you want the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah i'm a total sucker for surveys. but i like this edited version. sometimes if they're sooooo long it gets a little "bleh" haha

    ReplyDelete